Belépés
Felhasználónév:
Jelszó:
Automatikus bejelentkezés: 
:: Elfelejtettem a jelszavam!
Online muglik
Jelenleg 2 felhasználó van itt :: 0 regisztrált, 0 rejtett és 2 vendég

Nincs

A legtöbb felhasználó (16 fő) Vas. Márc. 13, 2016 1:19 pm-kor volt itt.
Adminok
Levin Dolohov

PM
Karakterlap

Dominic Linwood

PM
Karakterlap
Testvéroldalunk
Legújabb válaszok
Zara & Chris
by Christopher Broadmoor
Csüt. Júl. 07, 2016 1:49 am

Makepeace & Broadmoor
by Christopher Broadmoor
Kedd Jún. 28, 2016 3:09 am

London Life
by Vendég
Vas. Jún. 26, 2016 1:15 pm

Amelia Houghton
by Amelia Houghton
Szomb. Jún. 25, 2016 8:17 pm

Hírek
by Admin
Szer. Jún. 22, 2016 12:17 am

Playby lista
by Zara Rae Hale
Kedd Jún. 21, 2016 11:03 pm

Zara Rae Hale
by Admin
Kedd Jún. 21, 2016 10:39 pm

Liam várja szeretettel
by Liam Weasley
Pént. Jún. 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Dominic & Dolohovék
by Alexander Dolohov
Csüt. Jún. 16, 2016 7:54 pm

Julia & Dominic
by Dominic Linwood
Vas. Jún. 12, 2016 3:59 pm

Nathan & Carol
by Caroline Dolohov
Vas. Jún. 12, 2016 2:44 pm

Levin & Carol
by Caroline Dolohov
Vas. Jún. 12, 2016 2:14 pm

Xanthe & Jack
by Jack Durward
Szomb. Jún. 04, 2016 11:01 pm

Hataway keressetje
by Katherine Hataway
Szomb. Jún. 04, 2016 1:28 pm

Katherine Hataway
by Admin
Szomb. Jún. 04, 2016 12:01 pm

Ms. Granger & Mr. Dolohov
by Levin Dolohov
Pént. Jún. 03, 2016 11:45 pm

Nathan & Carol
by Caroline Dolohov
Csüt. Jún. 02, 2016 7:55 pm

Octavia Wright
by Octavia Wright
Kedd Május 31, 2016 6:57 pm

Gloria Dashwood
by Admin
Hétf. Május 30, 2016 10:24 pm

Tessa & Eliot
by Eliot Makepeace
Hétf. Május 30, 2016 10:01 pm

Share | 

Sky & Levin (English)

Előző téma megtekintése Következő téma megtekintése Go down 
SzerzőÜzenet

Nem : Férfi
Kor : 37

TémanyitásTárgy: Sky & Levin (English)   Szomb. Ápr. 02, 2016 4:28 pm

Sky & Levin

- English -

I have never been so enthusiastic about animals, especially not animals in a muggle zoo. I hated crowds, I hated muggles and of course I hated animals too, except my dog. Norman was clean and well-trained, I had spent a fortune for this. But I was proud and we had a deal with Sky. She had told me last time that I should have gone with her to some non-magical places, because it was the 21st century and I couldn't ignore the fact that there was another world along with ours. She had been right, but this doesn't change that I was pure-blood and I had to avoid muggle things. But as I said... I was too proud to surrender. So I was at the gate of the zoo with her and had a strong bad feeling.
I had decided that I would look like a muggle... or something like that. And wearing an expensive suit as I always do wouldn't help in this intention. In spite of that I was wearing a T-shirt, sunglasses and totally looked like a normal person, I had my wand with me. I couldn't leave my manor without it. Everything can happen, so be prepared, it was my opinion.
I had exchanged some wizard money, so I could have paid for the tickets. And for everything else, because as a gentleman I had to. How would it look like if Sky paid for the things?
Some muggle kids were crying near to us because their parents didn't buy them some sweets. If I were them I would let the children alone and went home. They were such annoying little shits... My daughters and son had never behaved like this. Of course, because they were mine.
"I hate muggles. Totally hate them" I murmured. "Next time I won't let you to organise programs for me. You're terrible at it. I can't stand animals and muggles, and if they're in the same place... Never mind. At least it's better than hiking or something like that. It's not as dirty."
I sighed and looked around.
"Where do you want to start, darling?" I had more awkward nicknames for her. I had so much time to use them... The whole day was ours...

Vissza az elejére Go down
Felhasználó profiljának megtekintése

Nem :
Kor : 25

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: Sky & Levin (English)   Szomb. Ápr. 02, 2016 7:08 pm

Levin & Sky

Chapter 2

You know what’s better than going to the Zoo? Going to the Zoo with a snob pure-blood wizard who doesn’t even know how to look like a normal person.
Because yeah, Levin tried dress and look like everyone else, but I guess it’s the hardest thing for someone like him. With his white T-shirt and those stupid sunglasses he looked everything but definitely not normal. If I had seen a person dressed like this, I’d think he’s a famous band member in incognito.
Okay, the Zoo probably wouldn’t win the “Best program in the year” title. But you know what? I had known this already when I told him to go there – this is exactly why I wanted this program that much. I was afraid what would be his response to this – introduce me to his horrible pure-blood relatives? –, but whatever, it was all worth it.
I watched the crowd as we walked in, I didn’t even have to look at Levin to know that how much he was annoyed by those stupid screaming kids. Or by the crowd. Or actually by everything.
Yeah, sweetie, I already won this round.
I was about to pay for my ticket when he stepped front of me and did the same thing, he didn’t even let me to say anything. I had no choice.
‘Y’ know, I have money too’, I said disapprovingly. There were many things I was annoyed by, and this was one of them: why should he pay for me? Fuck this old shit, who cares if I was a woman?! Why should a man pay for a woman?! ‘You live in the 19th century or something?’
If he really won’t let me pay for my own stuffs, well, then he’s gonna really regret it. Ice-creams, toys, T-shirts, I’m coming!
Of course he didn’t need five minutes at all to start complaining.
‘Hiking!’, my eyes lighted up. ‘Gotcha! Awesome idea. Maybe next time.’
He definitely shouldn’t have told this.
‘Shut up anyway’, I added. ‘You could have said no. You wanted to come, remember?’
Maybe “want” wasn’t the word I was looking for. He came only because he was too proud to say no, I knew this. It was still his fault, wasn’t it?
I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.
‘Were you thinking much about this nickname, Honey Bunny?’ He wasn’t the only one with awkward nicknames. ‘Fine, let’s go… LOOK, PENGUINS!’
I immediately ran to their paddock and stared at them like I’ve never seen a penguin before.
‘Look, look, look! That one’s eating a fish!’ I was more enthusiastic than a kid. ‘Helllooow, little penguin!’
Everyone looked at me like I was mad or something. Okay, I probably was, but… hey, it was a PENGUIN! People should have understand that.
‘Dontcha want to buy me a penguin?’, I looked at Levin hopefully. ‘I could keep him on my terrace!’
I was sure my terrace would be the best habitat for a penguin.

Danger

Note:-- || Words: 497

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: Sky & Levin (English)   Szomb. Ápr. 02, 2016 8:35 pm

Sky & Levin

- English -

I wasn't very surprised by the fact she didn't want to let me pay. She could be a real feminist... or maybe she was one, I don't know, I've never asked her about it. And I think I never will, I didn't really care about it. She was a feminist, I was a psychopath - sorry, a sociopath - , so both of us had a weird habit.
"No, I don't. But I was taught to this. You know, when a man and a woman go out together, he pays and she accepts is, because this is normal. It's not I'm being snobbish or sexist, I'm just trying to be polite. I know that nowadays it's not expected, but for me it's important. But let me know if you prefer tacky men then I will try to behave like one." I smirked.
I would have never agreed to go hiking with her... or anybody else. Hiking wasn't my type of fun. It was dirty, you sweat a lot during walking on the mountains or I don't know where just to see trees, grass, some ugly mushrooms and birds. Thank you, I'm not interested in it.
- No, next time is mine. And the only thing I'm willing to do in a forest is jogging and hunting. I'm sure you don't like neither of them. Or?" I raised an eyebrow. By the way I really liked jogging and hunting. I ran every day and sometimes I went to the forest in my estate with Norman. He killed animals - rabbits, etc. - and I took an airing.
"Yeah, it was my biggest dream. I love animals, annoying muggle kids, fastfood and the scent of animalshit." Never. "No, I didn't think too much, babygirl. I'm very creative when it comes to nicknames. You will see it."
I really was. With Linwood we had an awful nickname for all of our acquaintances, of course just behind their back. But what could we do if everybody was so stupid? Being clever and intelligent is so hard...
And then she caught sight of the penguins. Oh my Merlin...
I followed her to the paddock but I didn't see them as cute as she did. They were just birds that can't even fly. They were totally boring.
"They eat so much. The Adélie penguins which ones are a kind of small penguins eat 1.5 million metric tons of krill a year. And it's just the krill and doesn't include the fish and the squid." Yes, I liked facts and numbers.
I felt the the people's eye on me but I didn't really care about it. These days as a pure-blood it wasn't a new thing, I experienced it for years. In the wizarding world I was hated, but here they just found us strange. But being strange is not a shame.
"No, because you will probably kill it. You will forget to feed the penguin or something. And I think it would bite you. Moreover it must be very expensive and you don't like if a man pays for your things, don't you?"
I picked out a packet of cigarette from my pocket and lit it. I really needed it, it seemed to be a very long day.

Nem :
Kor : 25

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: Sky & Levin (English)   Pént. Ápr. 22, 2016 8:52 pm

Levin & Sky

Chapter 2

If I had known what he was thinking – feminism is a weird habit? Fuck him –, I definitely would have hit him. Luckily, he didn’t say it loud.
‘I really don’t care what you was taught to’, I replied immediately and looked at him like I wanted to murder him. Painfully. Seriously, he’s thirty-something, couldn’t he just forget all these bullshits? Okay, I know he couldn’t. Because he’s a perfect pure-blood wizard.
Oh my.
I rolled my eyes when he said that I-prefer-tacky-men sentence.
‘I didn’t say that. Don’t make this whole thing such a big deal, I just told you not to pay for my stuffs. I love your accent anyway’, I added with a huge grin on my face. I really did, it was clear he was Russian.
I knew hiking would have been the last activity he would go to, this is exactly why I suggested it. Just to irritate him.
I never will understand him, anyway. Hiking is awesome.
‘I never would kill an animal’, I said with a grimace. ‘Have no problem with jogging tho. If you wanna go to jogging next time, I’m in. But don’t expect me to kill bunnies.’
Harming someone or something just wasn’t my style. I couldn’t even handle a gun, anyway, my wand was enough.
‘I knew it’ I almost smiled honestly as I knew how much he hated this program already. ‘This is where you belong to.’
I grimaced again when he called me babygirl.
‘It’s horrible already, Love Muffin’ I said with a telling look. I just couldn’t wait to use all my awful nicknames.
While I was talking to the penguins, I didn’t have to look at him to know how bored he looked. He probably was really bored as he didn’t appreciate enough these cure birds.
I clearly looked at him with a “are you fuckin kidding me” look when he started to talk about these facts.
‘I eat so much too. You think that’s a problem? You calling me fat?’ I asked very aggressively. Of course I knew he wasn’t calling me fat, but I really didn’t care about the penguins’ eating habitats much.
I didn’t care about people who were watching us, either. They always did because I always acted like an idiot. I loved it.
‘Penguins don’t bite, stupid’, I raised my eyebrows. I didn’t know if they bit actually. ‘I really don’t like it’, unfortunately I had to admit this. ‘But it’s a penguin. Penguins don’t count in this rule.’
I probably would have forgotten to feed her; that was true. I was worse than a tabby.
‘Ohh c’mon, really?’ I rolled my eyes and walked away from the paddock. ‘You gonna kill those poor birds. You gonna kill me as well, you know I hate it. Isn’t it forbidden here?’
I wasn’t sure about it. It should have been forbidden here, right? I mean children and animals and stuff…
‘You do whatever you want, we won’t go home before I saw everything.’ Yes I was very evil. Very very evil.
I continued walking because I realized there were pandas near us.
‘Hellow panda!’ I wanted to say hi to all animals. ‘How ya doin?’
He didn’t answer me. He must have been hated me.

Danger

Note:-- || Words: 544

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: Sky & Levin (English)   Szomb. Ápr. 23, 2016 3:46 pm

Sky & Levin

- English -

I rolled my eyes, I hated when she behaved like that. Sometimes she was too... halfblood. She just didn't understand that I had been brought up in a different way. Maybe I hadn't owned a normal childhood but at least I could say that I was polite. I was a real gentleman, wasn't I? She should have been happy.
"I see. Maybe it's because you haven't been tought to anything. Or is it just some twentythree-year-old-girl thing?" Yes, I was totally aggrieved at her behaviour. "But I insist on paying. I won't argue about it."
My accent. Again. She wasn't the first woman who had told me that she loved my accent. I hated it because I just wanted to speak English like a native speaker. I had to. It wasn't about forgetting where I had came from, I could never forget that. I liked Russia, of course, it was my home. But my father was Russian, and although I had a huge respect for him, I just wanted the world to see me as a different person. I wasn't my father, I only had his name. At least I wanted to believe it...
"You're not the first one. Every woman says they love it but I don't really understand the reason. If I were for example Italian I would understand it... but being a Russian is not the same. Russia is cold and we have so much vodka and that's it. You can't say it's very uhm... "sexy". Because that's the word they always use for accent." I didn't understand. Really.
So she liked jogging. That could be a good point but I didn't want to go running with her. It wasn't a perfect going out program, especially not with me. It was a lonely activity for me, I always did it on my own, I could think and clear my head.
'Of course we won't go jogging. I don't expect you to run with me. I'm sure you're very slow." I smirked. "It's a pity you won't kill anything. It would be such a good program. You know, killing together, it's so romantic, isn't it?"
Even for me it was not romantic. Okay, I could kill almost everybody and everything without a guilty conscience but not with her... or anybody else except Dominic Linwood. He was as sick as me. Sky wouldn't have enjoyed it because... because she was just a normal person. A healthy human being can't kill another creature just for fun. I had started it around the age of six with small animals and since then it was a relaxing pleasure for me (now with muggles and enemies). It's antisocial personality disorder, I knew it. You can get used to it.
"Love muffin?" That was more terrible than I had expected. "I always wanted to be somebody's food, especially a muffin. Just don't eat me, I have children, they need a father. But that' the only problem with being eaten." By the way I hated muffin.
Typical woman... I hadn't called her fat, she wasn't fat at all, but she should have overreacted it. I wanted to go home...
"Yes, you're totally fat and look like a whale. I think I wouldn't be able to pick you up." I sighed. "Have you ever considered having a strict diet? I can recommend you a few, because as you can see, I am overweight too."
I was like a skeleton. Tall, skinny and pale. I couldn't do anything about it, I took after my father. He was almost as tall as me and slim as he had never eaten. Except my blonde hair I had the same appearance.
"Penguins count. I feel sorry for your future boyfriend or husband... You will make them pennyless."
I have known she would say something about my smoking habits. She did it every time. I didn't care about it, I was too addicted to even thinking about getting out of the way of smoking. It helped me being calm.
"Maybe it's forbidden but I don't give a fuck. With you I need it. Do you want a drag?" I smiled. I knew she didn't smoke, moreover she couldn't bear it.
For Merlin's sake... Pandas. Was it getting worse and worse, or I was too pessimist?
"After the panda we will take a break, okay? I need a coffee, you wear me out... And it's ten o'clock, it's my second coffee time." Maybe I drank too much of it, but it's still better than vodka. And usually I didn't sleep more than five hours, so I really needed it.

Ajánlott tartalom

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: Sky & Levin (English)   

Sky & Levin (English)
Előző téma megtekintése Következő téma megtekintése Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal

Permissions in this forum:Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban.
Finite Incantatem :: Ahol a hippogriff sem jár... :: Angol nyelvű játékok-
Ugrás: